We went for brunch yesterday morning to a great place in Nottinghill called 202, if you get a chance, you really should try it out. Although it is a little on the steep side, the delicious organic food and atmosphere is totally worth it… A new haunt-to-be of mine… I had the eggs benedict and my friend ordered the sweet potato and chorizo hash brown with fried egg on top… I had a couple of tastes and “Oh my!” was it delish! So, this afternoon I was visiting my sister for lunch and wanted to improvise and try to create the same ideas in a salad… see below…. you will not be disappointed!
– 2 Sweet Potatoes, peeled, chopped and boiled
– Chorizo, chopped and fried
– Baby spinach
– Cherry tomatoes, chopped
– a couple of spring onions chopped
– Red bell pepper
– Toasted pine nuts
– Fresh coriander, chopped
– Olive oil, salt and pepper
– Juice of half a lemon
3. Place the spinach into a bowl and start to add the ingredients as and when it is ready
4. Dress the salad with a dash of olive oil, a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and some salt an pepper!
5. Toss and it is ready to serve! Enjoy!