My very good friend recently visited Seville for a few days and told me this incredible salad that she had tried… So incredible that she returned to the restaurant to have this salad 3 times 🙂 She kindly shared this recipe with me this weekend and I would like to share it with all of you.
– Sundried Tomatoes
– Goats Cheese
– Crutons (we used the garlic/herby type)
– Dried Onion Flakes
– Grannysmith Apple
– Olive Oil
– White wine vinegar
1. Wash the spinach and place in a large bowl.
2. Add the sundried tomatoes, crutons and dried onion flakes to the bowl.
3. Slice the apple into thin slices and cut the goats cheese into little chunks and add to the salad.
4. Drizzle olive oil and WW vinegar over the salad.
5. Toss the salad before serving.
NOTE: This amazing salad accompanied a small steak for lunch today.. (and dinner last night) It was utterly delish!